Does Papa John’s accept Apple Pay?
Papa John’s does not accept Apple Pay on their website, but you can use Apple Pay if you install the Papa John’s mobile app (last updated: 8/3/2020).
We have not seen any indication that Papa John’s plans to add Apple Pay on their website in the foreseeable future.
How do I use Apple Pay at Papa John’s?
If you really want to use Apple Pay at Papa John’s, you will have to use one of these methods:
- Download the Papa John’s mobile app and checkout with Apple Pay through the app.
- Buy a Papa John’s eGift Card with Apple Pay and use your gift card to pay for your pizza. Unfortunately we do not yet accept Apple Pay.
- If you have a bank account linked to your Apple Pay account, transfer your Apple Cash to your bank account and then pay directly on papajohns.com with a debit card.
- Papa John’s accepts credit and debit cards. Take the credit or debit card that is funding your Apple Pay account and use it directly at checkout on papajohns.com.
Buy a Papa John’s eGift Card
- Use PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- Instant delivery by email or text message.
- No fees.