Does Papa John’s accept PayPal?
No, Papa John’s does not accept PayPal (last updated: 8/3/2020).
Our research indicates that Papa John’s has accepted PayPal as a payment method in the past, starting around March 2016. We have not been able to determine exactly when they stopped accepting PayPal.
How do I use PayPal at Papa John’s?
If you really want to use PayPal at Papa John’s, you will have to use one of these methods:
- Buy a Papa John’s eGift Card with PayPal and use your gift card to pay for your food.
- If you have a bank account linked to your PayPal account, transfer your PayPal funds to your bank account and then pay directly on papajohns.com with a debit card.
- If you have a PayPal Business account, request a PayPal Business Debit MasterCard. This is a card that pulls funds directly from your PayPal account and can be used anywhere that MasterCard is accepted.
Buy a Papa John’s eGift Card
- Use PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- Instant delivery by email or text message.
- No fees.